Greece 2022 (Already Paid Deposit)
Total Cost: $3,345 per person (ONLY IF YOU PAID THE $515 DOLLAR DEPOSIT)
Trip Leader: Wally Dawkins, Scott Ryle, Chad Grubbs
Out of stock
IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID A DEPOSIT OF $515/PERSON DO NOT ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR CART! THIS ITEM IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY PAID THEIR $515/PERSON DEPOSIT!!!
- ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SIT BACK, RELAX & ENJOY THE TRIP. WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING!
- ALL THE DETAILS ARE TAKEN CARE OF BY OUR EXPERT GREECE TRIP PLANNER STELLA GRESSIS
- THIS TRIP WILL PROVIDE AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE FOR STUDENTS, PARENTS, & GRANDPARENTS
5 DAYS & 4 NIGHTS ON THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF SANTORINI AND 3 DAYS & 2 NIGHTS IN THE HEART OF BIBLICALLY HISTORICAL CITY OF ATHENS, GREECE.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- ROUND TRIP CHARTER BUS SERVICE TO DFW FROM BROOK HILL
- ROUND TRIP AIRFARE ON AMERICAN AIRLINES FROM DFW TO ATHENS, GREECE
- ROUND TRIP AIRFARE FROM ATHENS TO SANTORINI ON AEGEAN AIRLINES
- 4 NIGHTS WITH 4-STAR ACCOMODATIONS IN SANTORINI AT DANA VILLAS AND INFINITY SUITES…ALL ROOMS SEA VIEW!
- FULL DAY BOAT CRUISE TO THIRASSIA
- FULL DAY TOUR OF THE CALDERA & THE VOLCANO
- FULL DAY TOUR TO THE ANCIENT VILLAGE OF AKROTIRI AND PERIVOLOS BEACH
- FREE DAY TO EXPLORE AND SHOPPING IN OIA WITH A SUNSET DINNER
- TWO NIGHTS AT THE 5-STAR ROYAL OLYMPIC HOTEL IN ATHENS
- FULL DAY TOUR OF THE ACROPOLIS AND MARS HILL IN ATHENS
- SHOPPING DAY IN ATHENS HISTORIC PLAKA DISTRICT
- ALL BREAKFASTS, 3 LUNCHES, AND 2 DINNERS
- WALKING FOOD TASTING TOUR AT NIGHT IN ATHENS
- ALL GROUND TRANSPORTATION, TRANSFERS, EXCURSIONS, ADMISSION FEES, TIPS & TAXES
THIS IS A TRIP OF A LIFETIME and will be led by BH Athletic Director Wally Dawkins and BH 4th Grade Teacher Laurie Dawkins. The Dawkins have led BH SPARC TRIPS TO ITALY, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, GREECE, FRANCE AND SWITZERLAND. This is The Dawkins 2nd trip to Greece and they will be assisted by BH Head Football Coach Scott Ryle, and his wife Stephanie, a Nurse Practioner, who will serve as our medical attaché.
THE cost of this trip is $3,880.00 and space is limited. A deposit of $500 per person is required to hold places for the trip. We expect this trip to “sell out” as the Europe SPARC Trips usually do.
To reserve your spot, email Wally Dawkins at email@example.com
The Country of Greece is now fully open to travelers who have received the COVID-19 Vaccine. We urge all prospective travelers to consider getting the vaccine. We will closely monitor developments as they may arise. However, we fully expect this and other trips to go as planned based on recent data and information.
Students will receive a half credit on their transcript for completing this course.
***Please be advised, due to the ever changing COVID climate, all Brook Hill travelers are expected to abide by international, domestic, and local rules and regulations. These could change between now and SPARC week. Trip leaders will communicate any changes or updates.