Mountain Men- Broken Bow, OK (males only)
Total Cost: $620
Trip Leader: Greg Jones and Josh Potter
*Note- This trip is limited to males only grades 9th-12th
10 in stock
Activities Being Planned:
- Hiking; Fishing; Canoeing; Axe Throwing
- A Community Event of some sort
- Daily Devotional
- Basketball, volleyball, football, pickleball at the cabin
- Pool table, Foosball table, Ping Pong, PS4, etc.
- We will be partnering with Mountain Women SPARC group who will be staying in a cabin in another area nearby (but not too close!). We’re planning some combined meals, devotionals and hopefully partnering for the Community Event above.
- Plenty of time to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy God’s beautiful creation and get to know one another better!
Stuff to Bring:
- Sleeping bag and air matress– just in case.
- Backpack (day pack), if you have one.
- Fishing gear, if you want
- Shoes fit for day hiking
- Personal hygiene stuff.
- Clothes for a variety of temps – it can still be cold in OK in early March, but it can be real nice, too! Note: we have 2 washers and dryers in the cabin, so washing clothes is very doable.
Please note that this trip is for males only. However, this course will partner with Mountain Women for some activities throughout the week.
Students will earn a half credit for completing this course.
Students will earn a half credit on their transcript for completing this course.
***Please be advised, due to the ever changing COVID climate, all Brook Hill travelers are expected to abide by international, domestic, and local rules and regulations. These could change between now and SPARC week. Trip leaders will communicate any changes or updates.