2024 All Things France
Leader: Wally Dawkins
Dates of Travel:
Parents/grandparents welcome if accompanying a Brook Hill student.
DON’T MISS THIS EXTRAORDINARY 10 DAY TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
SEE FRANCE; FROM PARIS…TO VERSAILLES…TO THE BEACHES OF NORMANDY… TO THE FRENCH RIVIERA
The “ALL THINGS FRANCE” Trip is packed with many travel activities along with times built into the schedule allowing for relaxation, shopping and dining at some of the most intriguing French locales.
- March 1st– Charter bus provided to DFW. Depart DFW for Paris, France.
- March 2nd -AM Arrival in Paris. City Tour including breakfast at a French Café, sights include The Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysée, Arc de Triomphe, Cathedral of Notre Dame. Check into a City Centre 4- Star Hotel. Shopping and dining in the evening in the center of Paris
- March 3rd-Morning to rest. Afternoon tour of The Louvre Museum with afternoon and evening shopping and dining in the Champs Elysees area.
- March 4th-Castle of Versailles ½ day tour of the castle and gardens. Afternoon drive to Normandy. Dinner and shopping in the coastal town of Bayeux, France.
- March 5th-Visit Omaha Beach, Utah Beach, Pont du Hoc, St. Mere Eglise, and the D-Day Memorial Museum. Dinner in Bayeux, France
- March 6th-Depart Normandy for Paris via charter bus enroute to Paris. Scenic train ride from Paris to Nice, France. Check into the Royal Olympic Hotel. Dinner and shopping in Nice’s “Old Town.”
- March 7th-Mid-morning ½ day trip to the country of Monaco. Evening shopping and dining in the Nice “New City.”
- March 8th-Day Trip to the French Riviera village of Cassis for a 3-hour Inlet Boat Cruise. Return to Nice for Student Dinner and Adults Night Out.
- March 9th– Free Day in Nice for shopping, renting scooters, soak up the sun on the beach. Farewell Dinner at the Royal Olympic Hotel.
- March 10th-Fly home from Nice to the USA. Charter Bus provided for transportation to Brook Hill
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND?
- Brook Hill Upper School Students.
- Brook Hill Parents and/or close adult family member accompanying a Brook Hill Upper or Middle School Student. Adults attending must accompany a BH Upper or MS student.
COST OF THE TRIP:
Cost to attend the “ALL THINGS FRANCE” SPARC Trip is $3995.50 based on double occupancy (student rooms with student. Student rooms with parent or adult family member).
Adults attending based on double occupancy: Adult shares room with student or two adults room together $3995.50. Adult single occupancy: $4695.50 (room for one person).
INCLUDED IN THE COST:
Round Trip Charter Bus Service to DFW from Brook Hill and Return.
Round Trip Main Cabin Airfare from DFW to Paris and from return flight from Nice to DFW
Train from Paris to Nice. Dinner at L’Ecurie in Nice.
8 Nights Lodging at 4-Star City Centre Hotels with breakfast included.
Student Night Dinner.
All Ground Transportation & Transfers
All Admissions & Included Excursions
All Taxes, fees, and tips.
REFUND POLICY- Please note that all payments are non-refundable. In the event a person cannot attend a trip, the trip leader will determine if any refund is possible.
Out of stock